From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2013 - 02:16:28 CST

Hello:
I came across unanswered questions that I summarize here. I assume to
have missed answers.

As a PLUMED plugin is now available with VMD:

---Can PLUMED be run with namd 2.9? What about CUDA version?

--Many publications using PLUMED are available in PLUMED web, dealing
with various aspects, such as protein-protein interaction or
conformational search, carried out with PLUMED implemented into
various software. Is any collections of publications available by
merely using colvars implemented in NAMD?

--Is any advantage provided by PLUMED with respect to the methods
implemented in NAMD?

--Is PLUMED capable to deal with free energy?

Thanks

francesco pietra