From: Sandeep Kumar Reddy (kumar0020_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 00:42:18 CST

Dear all,
             I would like to see a movie of one type of conformers in VMD.
For that, i used atom lables to be CCT, OCT and HCT for one type of
conformer (say conformer1) and C, O and H for the others(conformer2).

Since vmd reads atom labels in first frame and they were used for the rest
of the frames, a representation with "name CCT, OCT and OCT" doesn't
work... (Means even though conformer1 converts to conformer2, it still
shows this molecules and vice versa)

Can anybody help me how do i tell vmd to read atom labels in each frame or
is there any other way to visualize this system?

Thanks.

Regards,
Sandeep