From: John Keller (jwkeller_at_alaska.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 14:50:00 CDT

John,
Thanks for the suggestion. If this OpenBabel idea pans out, I will post a
message to that effect. Actually, Gaussian Inc consultants do have the
beginnings of such a gawk script, however it stumbles over the fact that
Gaussian dimensional units are given in Bohrs, while VMD is in Angstroms. I
am scratching my head trying to reconcile these units presently. Again, if
something comes of this, I will let you know.
John

John W. Keller, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry Emeritus
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry