From: Him Bandhu Upadhyay (him.upadhyay_at_my.ndsu.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2012 - 15:41:13 CDT

Thank you Chris for the clarification of my problem. I want to add more about my problem. I am using VMD 1.9.1 version for window 7. When I generate all of the water interaction Gaussian input files, it only generates the acceptor/donors indices gaussian input files ) and ffTK do not generates a single point energy file for both the molecule and water which are denoted by *-sp.gau.

Thanks
Him Upadhyay