From: Oliver Schmetzer (oliver.schmetzer_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2012 - 11:33:21 CDT

Dear All,

I use VMD since many years, however I now got an electrostatic potential
calculation which i want to open in VMD. My bioinformatics course is long
ago, so I need some help. The file I have is a efvet XML file or also a
molscript file and I want to convert one of it to PDB. It was done form the
eF-surf server at PDB-japan as all other servers crashed on my model. Is
there any idea how to convert it?

I can open it in JV viewer, however there are so many bugs in this program
that I cant do anything.

Btw: maybe anyone has experiences with peptide to protein docking (I have
several peptides which I want to dock and it will take long, the only idea I
have is to use direct charge interaction as constrained as the charge is
extreme)

Many thanks,

Oliver

Dr. Oliver Schmetzer

Max-Delbrück-Centrum for molecular medicine

Molecular Immunotherapy

Robert-Roessle-Str. 10

13125 Berlin

Germany

Charité University Medicine Berlin

Clinic for Hematology and Oncology

Augustenburger Platz 1

13353 Berlin

Germany

private address:

Jaegerstr. 70

10117 Berlin

Germany

clinic: +49 30 8445 2338 (CBF)

mobile: +49 171 783 8355 lab: +49

private home: +49 30 7407 8037 lab office: +49 30
9406 2695

private fax: +49 30 7407 8038 lab Fax: +49 30
9406 2698

e-mail: <mailto:oliver.schmetzer_at_gmx.net>
oliver.schmetzer_at_gmx.net
<mailto:oliver.schmetzer_at_charite.de> oliver.schmetzer_at_charite.de

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of
the addressee and contains information that is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If
you are not the intended recipient, your use, retention, copy, any
disclosure, dissemination or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by phone. Thank you.

PS: Save a tree.... please do not print this e-mail unless you really need