From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2012 - 12:30:16 CDT

Caio,
  I think that supporting Python 3.x would be great. I would also
love to see the IED plugin get completely fixed so it works with the
newer revs of Python, works completely with NumPy etc. In truth, my
own preference has always been to maintain compatibility with the latest
revs of the scripting languages when feasible.