From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 11:56:10 CDT

Hi,
  You can save it to a PSF file and that will give you the structure data.
You didn't say what you did with the inorganic builder plugin, so it is
difficult to guess what might have gone wrong.

By the way, in the future it would be very helpful if the emails you sent
to the VMD-L mailing list actually contained a subject line. When you
leave them blank it almost gaurantees that nobody on the mailing list
will read or respond to your email. If you can't take the time to write
an email subject line, you probably won't get much help from the people
on the mailing list...