From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 11:36:44 CDT

Hi,
  I asked my colleague David Hardy about this, as he has been
the main force in adding support for Drude to NAMD. David
indicated that psfgen has not yet been updated to support
Drude, but that he can give you some alternatives that would
likely help you get up and running. I've CCed David on this
email so that you can discuss further.