From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 10:13:43 CDT

Hi,
  Molefacture is intended for editing very small structures,
such as individual amino acid residues, not large carbon nanostructures.
That said, I was able to type in "all" as a selection and load a
very small (2000 atoms) graphene sheet into molefacture. Perhaps
your issue is something else? I think more details are needed in order
to give you useful assistance.