From: Jim Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2012 - 09:09:37 CDT

Why do you not reduce the number of figures after the decimal point? Do you
really need this many significant figures? Then you could meet the
formatting requirements.

James Kress Ph.D., President

The KressWorks Foundation C

An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization

"Improving Lives One Atom At A Time" TM

(248) 605-8770

Learn More and Donate At:

 <http://www.kressworks.org> http://www.kressworks.org