From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 10:29:05 CDT

Hi,
  The authors of those plugins are calling them "beta" versions, so you may
be better off waiting until they are "finished". If the authors aren't
prepared to walk you through the process of installing and using their
tools, it seems like waiting until they are finished or further along may
be the right thing to do. They may simply not be completely ready yet.