From: Raul Araya (arayasecchi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2012 - 13:50:00 CDT

Dear VMD users

I want to measure the radius profile of a membrane channel but I have had
some trouble finding a program that can perform such measurement over a
namd DCD trajectory. The HOLE program seems to be no longer available to
download, and the version I have does not work on my Mac, only Linux. I
have been looking for other programs but most of them require a multi-frame
pdb file or .dx files with the protein and water density (dxtuber), all of
which requires some extra time for post-processing the trajectories. I will
probably use dxtuber but I will like to know if anybody have any other
solution that can share or a source for the HOLE2 program.

Thanks.

Raúl Araya Secchi
B.Sc Molecular Biotechnology.
Molecular Biotechnology Engineer.
PhD Student (Biotechnology Program. UNAB, Chile)
Computational Biology Lab (DLab)
Center for Mathematical Modeling (CMM)
Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas.
Universidad de Chile.