From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 08:11:41 CDT

in addition,

have you tried sticking the error message into a search engine like google?

i just spend 5 minutes looking it up and it points at an error
in the X11 setup on a variety of linux machines as potential
reason for you problem. i suggest you follow up on that first.

cheers,
    axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
College of Science and Technology