From: Christian Wohlschlager (Christian.Wohlschlager_at_jku.at)
Date: Fri May 11 2012 - 03:45:12 CDT

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Dear John !

Yes it is strange the transmitter of the stereo signal just does not turn on , if i start a simple 3d game in the background i can see vmd stereo and the transmitt3r is on,
before i can tell the transmitter was off but the glasses showed nothing stereop just the double pictures from stereo which you can see without glasses.

I think the problem is that it need a special signal from the application so the transmitter switches to on.
Maybe I defined vmd not as a 3d application.
Is the name vmd or vmd_??? i saw that vmd is a script which calls vmd_??? and maybe i should define this app. name name as a 3d application

thank you

christian

-- Johannes Kepler Universitaet
-- Christian Wohlschlager
-- Altenbergerstr.69
-- 4040 Linz Austria
-- Tel: +43 732 2468 8595
- Mail:christian.wohlschlager_at_jku.at
>>> John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu> 05/09/12 6:15 PM >>>

Christian,
  This is quite strange. VMD is reporting that you have stereo, so I would
expect that when you turn it on, it should work. Which stereo mode do you
have set in your Windows driver?