From: flavio seixas (oivalf_nix_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 18:29:17 CDT

Hi Dong,

Many thanks for your help.
Your script works very fine.

Regards,

Flavio

From: Dong Luo <us917_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: vmd-l: Protein-ligand contact
To: "flavio seixas" <oivalf_nix_at_yahoo.com>
Cc: "VMD List" <vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 5:13 PM

I use such a script recently and attached here.
Assuming you already loaded the simulation trajectory into VMD, after source this tcl file in the tk console, typecontactFreq "selection for protein" "selection for ligand"to get the residue based contact frequency output to the tk window. Here assume contact is defined as < 4 angstrom distance. Check script for other options.

Dong