From: Andrew Jewett (jewett.ai_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 29 2012 - 19:24:10 CST

I have heard Axel recommend PACKMOL for preparing simulations of
protein inclusions:
http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol/

I hope this helps.

Andrew
(Packmol and similar programs generate coordinates only and don't
depend on the force-field, phospholipid molecule, or simulation
software you are using.)