From: Salvatore Mario Cosseddu (S.M.Cosseddu_at_warwick.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 12:04:17 CST

Don't worry then,

I can safely wait :) . I'll use your suggestion on use exec command to
run new vmd process meanwhile. I just need to slightly modify my scripts
in order to load the trajectory files from $argv.

I'm look forward to see the new tutorial.

Many thanks indeed for your (and all VMD developers) very useful work.

Regards
Salvatore