From: Hitesh Patel (hiteshpatel379_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 10:26:44 CST

Thanks,
Yes, I meant to say PCA. I am well experienced with R and matlab. But,
desmond trajectory files are binary files. How can I read trajectories in R
or matlab?? Can you please send any tutorial link or something like that?
While Searching for tool, I saw in some papers it was mentioned they, used
R package called Bio3D. But, in that also it does not identify desmond
trajectory files.

Regards,

Hitesh Patel