From: Benjamin Hall (benjamin.a.hall_at_ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2012 - 07:32:50 CST

I thought that, but the regions of highest occupancy are picked out with an isovalue of 1.5. If this is just the average number of atoms it would make sense but I can't find it documented anywhere and wanted to be sure

Best wishes

Ben

--
Dr Benjamin A Hall
Centre for Computational Science, Department of Chemistry, UCL