From: Raymond C. Fort Jr. (rcfort_at_MAINE.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:26:51 CDT

Thanks to Jean-Philippe Cartailler, who pointed out a note at the bottom of
p. 100 of the newest NAMD manual: "you may need to add the full path to
namd2..." I had a slightly earlier version of the manual (my curse, it
seems, is always to be one version behind), which does not contain this line.

And thanks to Jim Phillips for starting up the list!

Ray

Professor Ray Fort Jr. Voice: (207)-581-1180
Department of Chemistry FAX: (207)-581-1191
University of Maine EMail: rcfort_at_maine.edu
Orono, ME 04469 Web:
chemistry.umeche.maine.edu/fort.html

Molecular modeling of organic and biological molecules; chemistry of lignin
and cellulose