From: Anna Kuznetsova (kuznetsova.ann_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2012 - 14:55:50 CST

Hello dear VMD users!

I am a bit new to vmd although I am using it to visualize and rotate my
calculated protein structures.

I have a peptide pdb and I need to modify its cysteines with spinlabel IAP
to create picture that shows peptide with spinlabels attached to its
cysteines.

Could you please send me script how to attach spinlabels to peptide... or
an example of PDB with spinlabels already added?
Or if you could advise me on how to make and attach IAP spinlabel to
protein in vmd... or if you could advise how to attach any atom to protein
structure I could build it myself.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much for all your help you have given me so far

--
Best regards,
Anna Kuznetsova