From: Pablo M. De Biase (pablodebiase_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2011 - 10:39:55 CST

The complete information of the periodic vectors in dcd format is missing
so its impossible to restore it from the dcd. I had the same problem so
what I did is I modified NAMD so to get a different dcd format with the
full periodic vectors in it so then I created tools for converting and
managing this new dcd-like format. I can help you giving the routines I
modified in NAMD if you need them.