From: winardi, erik (egw24_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 13:49:06 CDT

Dear VMD community,  I have trajectory files which need to be visualize. They are in .pdb and .xyz format.  I do not have the initial configuration data for these trajectory files.  I tried loading these trajectory files into VMD and playing around the Graphic Representation Tools. However, I couldn't get the atoms to appear. I chose the VDW molecule type. Is it possible to visualize the atoms and bonds only from .pdb or .xyz files ? or do I need to get the initial configuration too ? Thanks,  Erik Winardi