From: siladitya mukherjee (mukherjeesiladitya_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 11:11:15 CDT

Hi,

I actually want to make a movie of my simulation in VMD. I have the trial
version of videomach installed in my machine. So when I started making the
movie the rendering portion was fine it did render the 500 frame properly
(bmp screenshot) after that a message was prompted that could not find the
videomach and need to specify the path, then I specified the path and the
videomach window was opened but it did give a message like bmp0000 image
could not found and no input files, but the VMD executable at the same time
has shown that movie generation is completed and there was no movie file in
the specified working directory. I could not understand the problem. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Siladitya