From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 15:42:14 CDT

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Chris Knorowski <cdknorow_at_iastate.edu> wrote:
> Here is the test file.

thanks a lot. i see why it might have confused an older version
of topotools. the current development version will stop
after the first frame, since your file doesn't follow the
"standard" xyz format: there is an extra empty line
after each configuration frame that must not be there.
once i remove that, the file loads fine and completely.

please have a look at the corrected version in the attachment.

cheers,
    axel.