From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 07:23:04 CDT

guillaume,

if you are too lazy to extract the exact command matches
for GUI operations from the user's guide, you don't have to
post an e-mail to the mailing list every time. you can simply
turn on logging and capture what you are doing in the GUI.
if you go to the File menu, you'll see an option to log VMD
commands to the console. click on it, and you'll see the
match of each GUI command being logged to the VMD
console. the way you'll see that the command you are
looking for is: mol selupdate 0 0 1

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer