From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2011 - 09:57:18 CDT

Hi,
  The Quadro FX 1300 is a very old GPU, so it may not fully support
GLSL and/or may have a driver bug that was never fixed. Those GPUs
first came out in August 2004, so by now I don't think they are getting
any attention in newer versions of the NVIDIA drivers. If possible,
I would strongly recommend replacing this GPU with a newer model.