From: Jacob Story (jstory_at_nsc-nvidia.com)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2011 - 13:04:21 CDT

The 3d link on the site only lists cards that are 3d "universal" since they can output the 3d sync signal to the majority of active shutter glasses, if you have a NVIDIA 3D Vision kit ANY current Quadro GPU will work, Quadro 2000 included. I will talk to marketing to see if I can get that message changed to reflect what we do and do not support as well as their pros/cons

-Jacob S.