From: nataliaperez_at_infomed.sld.cu
Date: Mon Jun 27 2011 - 14:57:41 CDT

  Hello

Please I need your help. I use tcl . I want to calculate rmsd for each
aa 5 amstrong this to the groove of mhc molecules, I am using to
calculate the rmsd 6 mhc molecules overlapping, but when i do the
selection of the aa to calculate the rmsd,"chain A and sidechain and
name CB and same residue as (within 5.0 of chain C)" tells me that the
selection must have the same number of atoms, I was reading the user
guide and can not find how to select the same aa, eliminating those
that do not match without putting in the script the resid.Can someone
please help me and tell me how I select these aa to be the same in the
6 molecules.

thank you very much
regards,

Yaima

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas
Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/