From: Iman Salehinia via LinkedIn (member_at_linkedin.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2011 - 18:31:13 CDT

LinkedIn
------------

    Iman Salehinia requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Kshatresh Dutta,

- Iman

Accept invitation from Iman Salehinia
http://www.linkedin.com/e/bfihzw-goxhk17a-1i/fBjgG7wyKHJAnnSV4_LRZSXFODWD/blk/I59931224_55/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djlvd38OcjcVejl9bShDlSRCsTFqbP8Ndj0RczsNczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Iman Salehinia
http://www.linkedin.com/e/bfihzw-goxhk17a-1i/fBjgG7wyKHJAnnSV4_LRZSXFODWD/blk/I59931224_55/0RdlYQcz8NcPAVdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Iman Salehinia be a good idea?

People Iman Salehinia knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Iman Salehinia will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/bfihzw-goxhk17a-1i/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation