From: BRAULIO VALDEBENITO MATURANA (bvaldebenito09_at_alumnos.utalca.cl)
Date: Sun May 29 2011 - 16:42:33 CDT

Well, that's the issue, I don't know what exactly is a grid and how do they
work, the link you provided doesn't explain what I need, I'm confused, if I
look into the .dx file at, say, the 12th row, there are three zeros, all I
know is that they are z fast,y medium,x slow, (and I don't even get what
does "fast, medium, or slow" mean) but besides that, how can I tell where
are they located?, in other words, if my algorithm were to read that .dx
file, and draw a sphere for every row that have three zeros, where would I
draw it (I mean, the x,y,z coordinates can't be 0,0,0)?

Hope you get the idea,

Thanks,
Braulio.