From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 05:57:10 CDT

Well, I would first try to VMD 1.9 and see if it works better.
(And if I understand correctly the new verson has a debugger plugin that can
be very useful in exactly this situation).

It is strange that the less waters you try to find the earlier the analysis
crashes. If it were a memory leak one would expect just the opposite?

Best regards,
Ajasja