From: 3D SIG (3dsig11_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 16:57:22 CDT

Dear Colleague,

May 18th is 3Dsig's late abstract submission deadline - we encourage you to
submit an abstract and be part of 3Dsig - Structural Bioinformatics and
Computational Biophysics (Vienna, 15-16 July); the premiere meeting in the
field.

This year we already have 83 abstracts of which 20 will be presented orally
with the voting process being conducted these days.

Please note, late submissions will be part of our laptop-poster sessions
http://bcb.med.usherbrooke.ca/3dsig11/Laptop.html

Our confirmed keynotes include: Janet Thornton (EMBL-EBI, after dinner
talk), Dmitrij Frishman (TU-Munchen), Ruth Nussinov (NCI), Christine Orengo
(UCL), Mark Sansom (Oxford), Torsten Schwede (Swiss Institute of
Bioinformatics), Manfred Sippl (U Salzburg), Rebecca Wade (EMBL-Heidelberg).

For more on 3Dsig see http://bcb.med.usherbrooke.ca/3dsig11/

Looking fwd to seeing you at 3Dsig,

Philip E. Bourne
Rafael Najmanovich
ilan Samish

Organizing Committee
3DSIG 2011: Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
An ISMB/ECCB 2011 satellite meeting
Vienna July 15-16, 2011
3dsig11_at_gmail.com
http://bcb.med.usherbrooke.ca/3dsig11/