From: Aditya Padhi (adi.uoh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 09 2011 - 05:26:36 CDT

Dear all,
        I want to calculate Solvent accessible surface area (SASA) of 3
residues of my protein of interest using VMD throughout the entire
simulation. I have the parm7 and .crd files with me. I am using the latest
version i.e. VMD 1.9. I have gone through the mailing list but unable to
calculate SASA using the *measure* command and *sasa selection [-points
varname] [-restrict restrictedsel] [-samples numsamples].
        *Kindly* *help me how to use this script in detail. Like I have to
give this script in a separate file or using any direct command from VMD.

Thank you
Aditya.