From: Debasis Sengupta (dxs_at_cfdrc.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 12:07:56 CDT

Alex,
Thanks. I tried creating multiple representation of dynamics bond. For
example, to draw C and O bond, I set "type C O" and distance cut-off as
1.7A. However, it seems like it connects C-C and O-O which are below
1.7A, in addition to C-O that are below 1.7A. I just want to connect
C-O that are below 1.7A.
Thanks
Debasis