From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 21:59:45 CDT

Ioana,
  That looks like a low level error in dmconvert. The "dgl" error
sounds like it may require that you be running it locally on the
console of the SGI, since "dgl" is the SGI way of doing their
proprietary graphics stuff, potentially employing hardware
video codecs etc. Did you run all this on the console of
your SGI?

Thanks,