From: emiliawu_at_dicp.ac.cn
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 00:57:00 CST

Hi All,

I have a question about command measure avpos. I want to calculate the average position of the P atoms of my lipid bilayer, and to see the change of the thickness of the lipid bilayer during the MD simulation. I loaded my dcd file, and use measure avpos [atomselect 0 "name P and Z gt 0"] to calculate the average positon of P atom of upper leaflet, but it looks like that I got all the average position for all the P atoms over the entire trajectory, could anyone please tell me what's wrong with my command?
Thanks a lot!

Emilia

DICP WebMail, http://webmail.dicp.ac.cn