From: David Joiner (djoiner_at_kean.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2011 - 15:29:45 CST

OK, so I have Tcl and Tk built using MSVC++ 2010 express from the MSVC
console window using nmake for Tcl, and nmake TCLDIR=(tcl build
directory) for Tk. I've built FLTK in MSVC++ 2010 Express within the
IDE and have been able to run the demo program to confirm that it
runs.

Using fltk-1.3.x-r8441 I had to modify the FL_Device.h file to change
the definition "friend void gl_start()" to "friend FL_EXPORT void
gl_start()" to avoid an error with mismatched definitions.

Dave