From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2011 - 15:45:16 CST

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Wei Huang <whuang_at_cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> I am sure that I am using the v1.1. And I also try VMD 1.9 alpha test. But still get the same problem. The VMD I used is pre-built package for MacOS x86.

ok. there was a definite bug there and the implementation of sortangles
had a few problems, too. a few minutes ago, i uploaded a new version
of the plugin to my home page at: http://goo.gl/KV1Fe

thanks a lot for reporting the problem and not getting discouraged.
it is people like you that help make software better.

thanks,
     axel.

p.s.: the changes should be available in the _next_ VMD alpha
or beta version, i.e. 1.9a29 or later.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer