From: Wei Huang (whuang_at_cct.lsu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2011 - 16:22:28 CST

Hi all,

I am following the instructions along this thread to convert my prmtop file to psf file.

Here is the tcl script I use in the text mode:
mol new rna_wat.prmtop waitfor all
animate dup 0
set sel [atomselect top all]
$sel writepsf rna_wat.psf

However, I got the following warning:
psfplugin) WARNING: PSF file is incomplete, no angles, dihedrals,
psfplugin) or impropers will be written.

And in the psf file, I got nothing for angles, dihedrals and impropers
       0 !NTHETA: angles

       0 !NPHI: dihedrals

       0 !NIMPHI: impropers

Could you help me figure out what the problem is? Thanks!

Best,
Wei