From: Sweta Iyer (iyer_at_wehi.EDU.AU)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 23:18:41 CST

Hi,

I am trying to introduce different interfaces of the same protein with
another protein to see if there is any specific binding. It is the
transmembrane region of a full protein, which is a helix. I want to rotate
it by 120 degrees, 3 times, so that all residues in one turn of the helix
are covered in 360 degrees.

How can I do this, along just one axis and then save the new coordinates?
Is thee any script to do this?

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
You must not disclose, forward, print or use it without the permission of the sender.