From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 11:15:01 CST

Olimpia,

It sounds like the 'work' directory for multiseq has been set to c:, which isn't
ideal. Do you have a 'tmp' or 'temp' directory on your c: drive? If not, it
would be best for you to make one, and then set the work directory in multiseq
(from the Multiseq window, select 'File' and then 'Choose work directory...' and
configure your work directory to whatever temp directory you have. Try things
after that. If it still doesn't work, try restarting VMD to make sure that
MultiSeq has "learned" the new directory.

Kirby

--
Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and
Senior Research Programmer            Computational Biophysics