From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2010 - 11:06:22 CST

Axel,

Thank you very much for respond. Mater of fact after reading of tcl and
vmd manual, and some editing of psf , regular selection can be done and
now I have $col that include needed atoms, and when I execute measure
rgyr $col this really works without problem but only for frame on
screen, but I need rgyr for whole trajectory, every trial to add "frame
all" after measure rgyr $col result with information that measure rgyr:
parameter can only be 'weight'.
also I try to change (to add my atom selection and frame numbers) some
scripts described on vmd-l archive, without success. Thank you in advance