From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 17:54:20 CDT

Rob,
  I will add a "license" blurb at the top of your source file that
specifies this, as the VMD plugins get used by other projects and they
will need to be aware of this if they are doing something that's not
open source. I will make note your license restriction in caps so
it is hard to miss. I can't police use of your code by others, but
I'm happy to annotate your license restrictions in the source code itself.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 09:45:15PM -0700, Rob wrote:
> [...]
[...]