From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 03:50:27 CDT

Dear VMD users,

Perhaps I'm misiing something obvious, but when I switch to Anaglyph stero
mode, I don't get the red and blue images, but two distorted images (top
bottom) with normal colors.
Must I enable anything else, to get the stereo mode? I have tried chancing
the rendering mode (GLSL and normal) and switching perspective, but to no
effect.

Best regards,
Ajasja

____________
VMD for WIN32, version 1.8.7 (August 1, 2009)
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Email questions and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
   Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
   Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Multithreading available, 4 CPUs detected.
Free system memory: 4095MB (100%)
Detected 1 available CUDA accelerator:
  [0] GeForce GTS 250 16 SM_1.1 @ 1.85 GHz, 1005MB RAM, OIO
Creating CUDA device pool and initializing hardware...
OpenGL renderer: GeForce GTS 250/PCI/SSE2
  Features: STENCIL MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVF)
  Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
  Textures: 2-D (8192x8192), 3-D (2048x2048x2048), Multitexture (4)
No joysticks found. Joystick interface disabled.
68 plugins or data handlers in directory