From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 09:37:34 CDT

Hi,
  This message bounced this morning so I'm forwarding it to VMD-L
manually (anti-spam measure ate Mark's post):

----- Forwarded message from owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu -----

From: "Storr, Mark" <Mark.Storr_at_nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
To: "'Shantipriya Tenneti '" <dl_poly_shanti_at_lycos.com>,
   "'vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu '" <vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE: .XYZ File format
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:35:02 -0400

 Hi,

the last time I looked at DL_POLY there were two programs included with the
program to convert HHISTORY files to XYZ format. These programs were
included in the DL_POLY utilities directory and are called hisxyz.f and
dlpxyz.f both of which were written by Bill Smith the main author of
DL_POLY.
Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mark