From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2010 - 14:05:26 CDT

Hi,
  If the PDB file contains BIOMT records, you can try using the
"mono2poly" script here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/mono2poly/

If you have any trouble with that, then I'd suggest downloading
the subunit you want, or the complete particle using the VIPER database:
  http://viperdb.scripps.edu/