From: ban arn (ban.arn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 11:35:57 CDT

Dear John

Thanks for reply.

Sorry for not expalining the question properly.

I have used Desmond for my simulation and for analysis i'm using VMD.

I have tried to run the plug-in after loading the complex with trajectories.

However it failed to assume the dafault parameter file (.psf)

I can able to generate xsc file.

Kindly advice.

Many Thanks
Balaji