From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2010 - 07:45:24 CDT

2010/5/24 Knut Jørgen Bjuland <knutjorgen_at_gmail.com>:
> How do I download Tachyon 0.9.10 since it does not seems to be released yet
hi knut,

there is a suitable snapshot in the location where VMD alpha releases
are published.

> at http://jedi.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/raytracer/? Which version is the recommend
> version of cuda to compile vmd cvs version?

the configure script assumes cuda 3.0, and this is what the
current version has been tested with, but recent 2.x versions
will probably also work. you will have to adjust the settings in
configure or the generated Makefile for your local installation
in any case.

cheers,
   axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/