From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 09:47:58 CST

Hi,
  It would seem that you have a file association created that's
opening your smultron editor in response to a .command file, rather than
launching the .command file which is the normal action taken on a
default MacOS X installation. Can you determine what file associations
smultron has created for itself?